DOES YOUR DOG QUALIFY?
Hotel Valley Ho is pet friendly. However, please note that we are required to follow Maricopa County Environmental Health Code policies regarding service animals. Pets are not permitted in the pool areas, fitness center, spa, or any interior space that serves food or beverages.
In order to be a service dog with public access, a dog must meet four qualifications:
- be specifically trained to perform work or tasks that mitigate the handler's disability
- be accompanied by a person with a disability
- be housetrained and under the control of the handler
- have a harness or leash attached, connected to the handler
The following are not considered service dogs by the ADA:
- emotional support animals (ESAs)
- therapy dogs
- facility dogs
- companion dogs
Thank you for understanding!