PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM.
COVID-19 HEALTH + SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Looking forward to celebrating your big day with family and friends? Let us help guide you through every step of planning a wedding in 2020. Our Pristine Clean program features comprehensive protocols based on state and CDC guidelines to ensure a safe and welcoming experience. Whether you prefer an intimate gathering or a larger outdoor celebration, we have a range of options for spaces and layouts so you can choose what works best for your I Do's. We look forward to providing a one-of-a-kind experience to you and your guests with our genuine hospitality, iconic mid-century modern design, and historic backdrop in Old Town Scottsdale.
With your wellbeing in mind, we have created a range of protocols for the big day. Just a few of these include:
- All meals will either be plated or chef-attended, rather than buffet.
- Venues will be blocked for longer turn times in between events, to allow for thorough sanitizing.
- We will provide diagram options that follow state and CDC social distancing guidelines.
- New banquet menu items ensure safe service while still offering variety.
- All flatware will be provided as individual roll-ups.
- Condiments will be served in individual containers.
- Coffee break stations will be attended rather than self-serve.
- EPA-approved disinfectants are used in all event spaces.
In addition to our standard, strict cleaning practices, we have enhanced our efforts across the hotel. Just a few of these include:
- Proper physical distancing is managed with spaced tables, seating, floor markers, and signage.
- Capacities have been reduced in all areas to ensure plenty of space.
- All team members are wearing proper PPE.
- All associates undergo a wellness and temperature check prior to beginning work.
- EPA-approved disinfectants used for sanitizing, with extra attention paid to high-touch surfaces and public areas.
- The lobby, front desk, spa, fitness center, and kitchens are deep-cleaned daily.
- All menus are one-time-use or available via QR code.
- Room service is available via contactless delivery, without entering the room.
- Our new Wellness Attendant ensures a safe and welcoming experience at VH Spa.
- All associates have received extensive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitizing.
- Learn more about our hotel amenities as well as the current local policy regarding masks.
- Explore the protocols at ZuZu, VH Spa + Fitness, and the pools.