PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM.
COVID-19 health + safety protocols
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees continue to be of the utmost importance to all of us at Hotel Valley Ho. We have developed a comprehensive program to ensure that we are providing a safe and welcoming pool experience, based on state and CDC guidelines. From properly spaced chaise lounges to extensive cleaning practices, safety is our top priority. To assist with proper distancing, pool access is limited to those with guestroom, daybed and cabana reservations. We look forward to welcoming you for a relaxing afternoon under the palms.
OUR PROTOCOLS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- The number of guests admitted to the pool areas is limited to ensure social distancing.
- The number of chaise lounges has been reduced, with lounges set for proper physical distancing.
- Chaise lounges are sanitized at the start of each day and after each use.
- Cabana and daybed capacity has been reduced.
- Cabana surfaces such as cooler handles, tabletops, and safe handles are sanitized hourly while occupied.
- Cabanas are sanitized before and after each use.
- The pool kitchen, bar, towel kiosk, restrooms, and high-touch surfaces are sanitized hourly.
- Floor markers provide guidance on proper distancing for queuing at the bar or restrooms.
- Towels are distributed by pool attendants and removed at the end of the day.
- All employees have been comprehensively trained on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.