PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM.
COVID-19 health + safety protocols
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees continue to be of the utmost importance to all of us at Hotel Valley Ho. We have developed a comprehensive program to ensure that we are providing a safe and welcoming pool experience, based on state and CDC guidelines. From properly spaced chaise lounges to extensive cleaning practices, safety is our top priority. To assist with proper distancing, pool access is limited to those with guestroom, daybed and cabana reservations. Please note that each group in or around the pool may not exceed 10 people and remember to practice social distancing from other groups, per state guidelines. We look forward to welcoming you for a relaxing afternoon under the palms.
Based on the latest regulations for Maricopa County, masks are required in all public areas, with a few exceptions (read more here). Masks are required in the pool areas, except while you are seated or in the pool, and maintaining proper social distancing. Walking to and from the pool, your guestroom, and other public areas will also require a mask. Please remember to maintain proper social distancing from other parties while spending the day poolside.
THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- The number of guests admitted to the pool areas is limited to ensure social distancing.
- The number of chaise lounges has been reduced, with lounges set for proper physical distancing.
- Cabana and daybed capacity has been reduced.
- Chaise lounges are sanitized at the start of each day and after each use.
- Cabana surfaces such as cooler handles, tabletops, and safe handles are sanitized hourly while occupied.
- Cabanas are sanitized before and after each use.
- The pool kitchen, bar, towel kiosk, restrooms, and high-touch surfaces are sanitized hourly.
- Floor markers provide guidance on proper distancing for queuing at the bar or restrooms.
- Towels are distributed by pool attendants and removed at the end of the day.
- All associates undergo a wellness and temperature check prior to beginning work.
- All employees have been comprehensively trained on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.