PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM.
COVID-19 HEALTH + SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees continue to be of the utmost importance to all of us at Hotel Valley Ho. We are here for you, and are following new, comprehensive protocols based on state and CDC guidelines, as well as staying informed on the latest directives to ensure a safe and welcoming experience. We hope that our genuine hospitality and historic backdrop provide you with a welcoming retreat.
- ZuZu is open for dine-in service and takeout.
- The OH Pool is open to those with guestroom, cabana, and daybed reservations, while the OHasis Pool is temporarily closed. Food and drink orders can be placed at the OH Pool Bar.
- The fitness center is open, with appointments required to ensure limited capacity.
- VH Spa will reopen on June 25. Until we reopen our spa doors, you can reserve an in-room massage through Pure Knead.
- Room service is available via contactless delivery. All orders will be placed on a tray stand outside the door for retrieval.
- Housekeeping service will be provided upon check-out only, in order to ensure the safest environment for our guests and staff. For stays longer than three nights, please contact us if you would like your room refreshed. Trash removal and fresh towels are available upon request.
In addition to our standard, strict cleaning practices, we have enhanced our efforts across the hotel. Just a few of these include:
- Proper physical distancing is managed with spaced tables, seating, floor markers, and signage.
- Capacities have been reduced in all areas to ensure plenty of space.
- Team members are wearing proper PPE.
- All associates have received extensive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitizing.
- EPA-approved disinfectants used for sanitizing, with extra attention paid to high-touch surfaces and public areas.
- The lobby, front desk, spa, fitness center, and kitchens are deep-cleaned daily.
- All menus are one-time-use.
- Room service is available via contactless delivery, without entering the room.
- Our new Wellness Attendant ensures a safe and welcoming experience at VH Spa.
- Learn more about our protocols at ZuZu, VH Spa + Fitness, and the pools.
TAKE CARE + BE WELL
The CDC has great resources and tips to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Wash your hands often using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue. Do not cough into your hands.
- Prevent the spread of illness to others by staying home when you are feeling ill.
- Avoid touching your face.