Presidential Loft Suite.
Designed as a modern desert loft with mid-century touches, this suite is perfect for a weekend escape or special occasion. It features a full kitchen, two-story living room and dining room area, 1.5 bathrooms, a master bedroom, private balconies, and stunning views of Camelback Mountain.
1,500 sq. ft. + 500 sq. ft. balcony
The Luxe Tower Experience
Book a two-story Tower Loft Suite or the Presidential Loft Suite for the ultimate VIP experience. Our concierge will contact you to arrange a complimentary personalized arrival amenity and give you the inside scoop on Scottsdale’s best shopping, dining and things to do. Enjoy complimentary amenities including discounted rates with our preferred rental provider, Go Rentals, premium internet, shoe shine, and daily turndown service.
*Only available with a published leisure rate. Not available for special discount rates, group bookings, or upon-arrival upgrades. Must book 24 hours in advance for personalized amenity, or a pre-set amenity will be provided.
- King-size, pillow-top bed
- Option to add adjoining room with two double beds (fee for premium)
- One bedroom, one full bathroom, one half bathroom
- 20’ floor-to-ceiling glass opening onto private balconies
- Morning bar with complimentary coffee
- Plush VH Spa robes
- Complimentary basic internet access (fee for premium)
- Two 55" flat screen HD TVs
- Laptop-size safe
- Views of Camelback Mountain
- High gloss kitchen cabinets with service for 8
- 30-inch cook top and oven by Dacor
- Sub-Zero refrigerator + freezer
- Terrazzo-tile bathrooms with translucent walls
- Oversized bathtub with separate shower
- Luxurious red flower bath amenities
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Modern lighting fixtures and stainless steel hardware throughout
- Axxis stackable full-size washer and dryer by Bosch
- Walk-in closet
- No daily resort fees
- All accommodations at Hotel Valley Ho are non-smoking. However, smoking is allowed on outdoor patios or balconies or in designated areas on property.
- Room rates are based on single and/or double occupancy – additional occupants are limited based on room type reserved and extra person fees may apply.