A MID-CENTURY HIDEAWAY.
Enjoy a welcoming escape at our colorful, mid-century modern hideaway. Bright spaces, lush landscaping, and genuine hospitality set the tone for a much-needed retreat, from poolside lounging to cocktail sipping.
WHAT TO DO
- Musical Instrument Museum | Phoenix
- SMoCA | Scottsdale
- Old Town Scottsdale Wine Trail
- The Short Course at Mountain Shadows | Paradise Valley
- Old Town Scottsdale ArtWalk
- Kayak the Salt River
- Explore the Red Rocks of Sedona
- Tonto Natural Bridge Park | North of the Valley
- Saguaro National Park | Tucson
- Vintage Shopping in Old Town Scottsdale
Nearby Attractions Google Map
Nearby Attractions carousel
Nearby Attractions: All
With another location in West Hollywood, Toca Madera is a sleek and stylish restaurant that serves Mexican fare with a modern twist. All-inclusive dining options are featured, including a strictly vegan menu. An extensive craft cocktail list and late-night hours, also make for a vibrant new addition to the Old Town nightlife scene. Serves Dinner.