Cool for the summer.
There’s a good reason Arizona natives have an affinity for the warmer months. Scottsdale restaurants and bars are no longer packed to the rafters, day trip opportunities are everywhere you look and indoor events get more entertaining. There’s a lot of fun to be had in the summer (especially at OH Pool parties), so come discover the secrets the locals know: snag a room deal, beat the heat with a Show Stopper Shake, and chill out—literally—with a VH Spa treatment.
what to do
- Musical Instrument Museum | Phoenix
- SMoCA | Scottsdale
- Old Town Scottsdale Wine Trail
- The Short Course at Mountain Shadows | Paradise Valley
- Old Town Scottsdale ArtWalk
- Kayak the Salt River
- Explore the Red Rocks of Sedona
- Tonto Natural Bridge Park | North of the Valley
- Saguaro National Park | Tucson
- Vintage Shopping in Old Town Scottsdale