PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM.
COVID-19 health + safety protocols
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees continue to be of the utmost importance to all of us at ZuZu. We have developed a comprehensive program to ensure that we are providing a safe and welcoming dining experience, based on state and CDC guidelines. From our servers wearing masks to properly spaced tables and extensive cleaning practices, safety is our top priority throughout the restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you for inventive eats, craft cocktails, and our extensive wine selection.
Based on the latest regulations for Maricopa County, masks are required in all public areas, with a few exceptions (read more here). Masks are not required while dining at ZuZu, but are required anytime you are not seated at your table. Please also remember to maintain proper social distancing when you join us.
THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Tables, booths, and bar stools are spaced to allow for a minimum distance of six feet between each seated group of guests.
- Restaurant capacity has been reduced to assist with social distancing.
- Service and beverage stations, counters, handrails, and trays are sanitized at least once per hour.
- Dining tables, bar tops, seating, and trays are sanitized after each use.
- All condiments are served in single-use containers.
- Check presenters, votives, pens, and all other reusable guest-facing items are sanitized after each use.
- Food preparation stations are sanitized at least hourly.
- Kitchens are deep-cleaned and sanitized at least once per day.
- All menus are one-time use, printed on paper.
- All associates undergo a wellness and temperature check prior to beginning work.
- All team members are wearing masks.
- All employees have been comprehensively trained on COVID-19 safety and sanitizing protocols.