PRISTINE CLEAN PROGRAM.
COVID-19 HEALTH + SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Looking ahead to your next meeting or event? Let us help guide you through every step of planning an event in 2020. We are following new, comprehensive protocols based on state and CDC guidelines, as well as staying informed on the latest directives to ensure a safe and welcoming experience. Our team has put together a complete plan for executing memorable meeting and events, from chef-attended meals and individually packaged items to socially distanced diagram options that allow you to choose the layout that works best for your event. From spaced-out meetings in SoHo Ballroom to sunset welcome receptions on our panoramic Sky Line Rooftop, there are plenty of spaces for your next big (or small) thing. We look forward to providing a one-of-a-kind experience to you and your guests with our genuine hospitality, iconic mid-century modern design, and historic backdrop in Old Town Scottsdale.
EVENT + MEETING PROTOCOLS
With your guests in mind, we have created a range of protocols for hosting events. Just a few of these include:
- All meals will either be plated or chef-attended, rather than buffet.
- Venues will be blocked for longer turn times in between events, to allow for thorough sanitizing.
- We will provide diagram options that follow state and CDC social distancing guidelines.
- New banquet menu items ensure safe service while still offering variety.
- All flatware will be provided as individual roll-ups.
- Condiments will be served in individual containers.
- Coffee break stations will be attended rather than self-serve.
- All break items will be individually packaged and/or served.
- Signage will be posted outside of events reminding guests of social distancing guidelines.
- A/V capabilities will enable guests to attend events and breakouts virtually from their guestroom.
- Site inspections are available virtually or in person with property physical distancing.
- All shared equipment and meeting amenities will be either single use, or sanitized before and after each use.
- PPE packages are available for attendees; $6 per package includes a mask, hand sanitizer, and bottle of water.
- EPA-approved disinfectants are used in all event spaces.
In addition to our standard, strict cleaning practices, we have enhanced our efforts across the hotel. Just a few of these include:
- Proper physical distancing is managed with spaced tables, seating, floor markers, and signage.
- Capacities have been reduced in all areas to ensure plenty of space.
- All team members are wearing proper PPE.
- All associates undergo a wellness and temperature check prior to beginning work.
- EPA-approved disinfectants used for sanitizing, with extra attention paid to high-touch surfaces and public areas.
- The lobby, front desk, spa, fitness center, and kitchens are deep-cleaned daily.
- All menus are one-time-use or available via QR code.
- Room service is available via contactless delivery, without entering the room.
- Our new Wellness Attendant ensures a safe and welcoming experience at VH Spa.
- All associates have received extensive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitizing.
- Learn more about our hotel amenities as well as the current local policy regarding masks.
- Explore the protocols at ZuZu, VH Spa + Fitness, and the pools.