WHERE COLD IS ALWAYS COOL.
Spend winter where the weather never dips below freezing. You'll be in good company: people flock from across the country to visit Arizona, escaping blizzards, wind-chills and sub-zero temperatures. Enjoy outdoor activities armed with nothing more than a jacket and stay in guestrooms and suites that make you forget all about cabin fever. Dinners with loved ones at ZuZu and seasonal Valley Ho spa treatments are the perfect way to infuse your stay with warm feelings all around.
WHAT TO DO
- Hike & Bike the McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Scottsdazzle | Scottsdale
- Old Town Scottsdale ArtWalk
- Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auction | Scottsdale
- Rock 'n' Roll Marathon
- The Short Course at Mountain Shadows | Paradise Valley
- Old Town Scottsdale Vintage Shopping
- Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Tour Old Town Scottsdale by Bike
Nearby Attractions Google Map
Nearby Attractions carousel
Nearby Attractions: All
With another location in West Hollywood, Toca Madera is a sleek and stylish restaurant that serves Mexican fare with a modern twist. All-inclusive dining options are featured, including a strictly vegan menu. An extensive craft cocktail list and late-night hours, also make for a vibrant new addition to the Old Town nightlife scene. Serves Dinner.